NOTE: Most of these trainings were recorded and are available for viewing through June 2022 along with 120 hours of other content from Netroots Nation 2021. You have access to all the content through the app if you registered for the conference this year. Otherwise, you can purchase access to the archives here.
Are you looking to level up your digital organizing and communication skills? Or maybe you’re hoping to build your management skills or deepen your knowledge base for your job?
October 19-21, we’re offering a special track of in-depth trainings specifically designed for those looking for professional development opportunities.
If you registered for Netroots Nation 2021, then these sessions are at no additional cost to you.
If you did not attend Netroots Nation 2021 and would like to take part in these trainings, click here to register.
These 90-minute sessions will be taught by some of the best trainers in the movement and cover a range of topics to choose from each day:
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 19, 6-7:30pm ET
- Realtime Rapid Response: Digital Organizing During Breaking News
- Innovating with Influencers: How to Ally for Power
- The Secrets of Successful Volunteer Leadership Teams
- Facebook and Instagram Advertising Best Practices
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 6-7:30pm ET
- Mobile-ize Your Base: SMS Strategy, Content and Messaging for Impact
- Email Master Class: It’s Still the Killer App
- Write Like You Mean It: Creating Content that Says Something
- I Can’t Believe They Did That! Anti Harassment & Conflict Resolution Strategies
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 21, 6-7:30pm ET