Are you looking to level up your digital organizing and communication skills? Or maybe you’re hoping to build your management skills or deepen your knowledge base for your job?
For those attending Netroots Nation 2021 in-person, we’re offering a special track of in-depth trainings specifically designed for those looking for professional development opportunities. These 90-minute sessions are taught by some of the best trainers in the movement and cover a range of topics:
- Find Your Organization’s Authentic Voice (and Your Own!)
- Mobile-ize Your Base: SMS Strategy, Content and Messaging for Impact
- Innovating with Influencers: How to Ally for Power
- Who, How & Why: Revitalizing Your Website for 2022
- Email Master Class: It’s Still the Killer App
- Security Essentials for Campaigns and Organizations
- The Secrets of Successful Volunteer Leadership Teams
- Develop Management: Leading Teams, Managing the Work
- Equitable Best Hiring Practices
- Why You? A Training for Mid-Career Progressive Job Seekers
- Become a Media Star! How to Develop Your On-Camera Presence
- Write Like You Mean It: Creating Content that Says Something
- Realtime Rapid Response: Digital Organizing During Breaking News
- Strategic Comms: How to Get Media Traction for Your Cause or Organization
You can also choose from nearly 50 other hourlong trainings that will be held throughout the weekend.
Need to get your ticket? Click here and choose “in-person attendance” to access these sessions.