Do you have an idea for a panel or training session you’d like to see on the agenda in Denver this summer? Click here to submit your proposal.
As always, our goal is to highlight the work being done by activists and organizations around the country, from national campaigns to local grassroots organizing, as well as to shine a light on what’s happening locally in Denver and the surrounding areas.
You can submit on any topic, but here are some of the areas we want to emphasize this year:
- Strategic conversations about how we’ll work together as a movement to win in 2020, from local races to the White House
- Sessions about how to govern and enact progressive policies after we’ve won
- Content on how we will maintain a healthy, inclusive and sustainable movement that centers those closest to injustice
- Panels focusing on the intersections of racism and electoral justice, environmental justice/climate change and disability justice
- Trainings that help new activists grow into successful organizers and candidates
- Advanced trainings that focus on cutting-edge tools and techniques
Please consider inclusivity as you consider your presenters; we prioritize sessions that include speakers from marginalized communities and local voices. We also ask that you think about how your panel will empower others to take what they’ve heard and use it in their own work.
The submission period closes February 28.