Not able to join us in Atlanta? You can still follow much of the action from home via Facebook Live.
The schedule of what’s streaming today is below. Click here to join us online on Facebook.
9 to 10:15 a.m.
- Our 1964 Moment: Learning from the Rise of the Right (Regency V)
- Life After Obama: A New Generation of Leaders On Progressive Foreign Policy (Regency VI)
- Making Congress Listen: How to Transform Trump Anger and Movement Energy Into Victories on Capitol Hill (Regency VII)
10:30 to noon
- Friday plenary featuring Paula Jean Swearengin, Randy Bryce, Rep. Ruben Gallego, Kimberlé Crenshaw, Rep. Keith Ellison and Janine Jackson
1 to 2:15 p.m.
- How Betsy Devos Became So Unpopular (Regency V)
- Time To Mobile-ize! Mobile Tools for Digital and On-The-Ground Action (Regency VI)
- Pivoting Left: How We Win By Standing Up for Working Families and Embracing Progressive Values (Regency VII)
2:30 to 3:45 p.m.
- Want to Run For Office? We Want to Help! (Regency V)
- 0-4: How Do Progressives Win In the Trump Era? (Regency VI)
- From Demonstration to Legislation: How Organizing Will Win Back Progressive Power (Regency VII)
4 to 5:15 p.m.
- Time to Choose: Nonviolent Coexistence or Violent Co-annihilation? (Regency V)
- No One Is Above the Law, Not Even the President: Attorney Generals and the Trump Administration (Regency VI)
- Running from Trump, Running for the People (Regency VII)