Netroots Nation officially kicks off today! If you aren’t able to join us in Atlanta, you can still follow much of the action from home via Facebook Live.
The schedule of what’s streaming today is below. Click here to join us online on Facebook.
FOLLOW AT HOME GUIDE FOR THURSDAY, 8/10
The following keynotes and panels will be streaming live (all times are Eastern time). The video players are available here, and you can find full descriptions of each session here.
9 to 10:15 a.m.
- Don’t Write Us Off: A Roadmap For Building Power In the South (Regency V)
- Rebellions Are Built on Hope: How Organizations are Using Digital Activism and Grassroots Power to Lead the Resistance (Regency VI)
- Dismantling the Corporate Influence Machine In the States (Regency VII)
10:30 to 11:45 a.m.
- Miss Classification Is Not a Beauty Queen! (Regency V)
- States Resisting: Working With State Lawmakers to Fight the Conservative Agenda (Regency VI)
- Daily Kos Elections Q&A (Regency VII)
1 to 2:15 p.m.
- #Resist, Rebuild, Sustain: How Organizers and Technologists Must Collaborate in This Moment (Regency V)
- Diversifying The Progressive Movement (Regency VI)
- Holy Sh*t: Where Did All These People Come From? (Regency VII)
2:30 to 3:45 p.m.
- How Grassroots Activists Slowed Down the “Inevitability” of ACA Repeal (Regency V)
- Making Sure The Kids’ll Be Alright: Organizing the Youngs Beyond Campus (Regency VI)
- Progressive While Black: Rules for Engaging Black Progressives In the Trump Era (Regency VII)
4:30 to 6 p.m.
- Opening plenary with angel Kyodo williams, Nse Ufot, Jason Kander, Joe Sanberg, Mustafa Ali, Andrew Gillum, Donna Edwards, Stacey Abrams and Rep. Barbara Lee