Every year, Netroots Nation attendees have access to some of the top experts and smartest organizers in the movement with our extensive training program.
If you come to Netroots Nation, you’ll have access to 40 hands-on trainings on topics ranging from data and analytics to grassroots organizing to graphic design, messaging, dismantling structural racism and more. And this will be our most diverse training program yet: 74% of our trainers are women and 64% are people of color.
There’s something for everyone, from basic online organizing to more advanced tactics. Here are just a handful of the sessions that will be offered:
- Best Practices in Digital Analytics: Using Website and Social Media Testing to Optimize for Virality
- Victory from Day 1: Ensuring a Successful Launch for Your Online Campaign
- Make Your Own Microsite without Spending a Dime
- There’s Only Me in Team: How to Conquer Social Media as a Staff of One
- Presence and Authenticity: How to Be a Media Star
- Action into Being: Growing as an Ally
- Building Decentralized Networks in Social Movements
- You Can’t Buy Our Vote: How to Center Black People in Political Organizing
Click here to see details about all the 2016 Netroots Nation training sessions.
About The Author
Communications director of Netroots Nation and Netroots Foundation.