Thank you for registering for Netroots Nation 2021.
The convention is entirely virtual this year, and we hope you find this year’s program to be engaging and inspiring. All content will be accessed through the convention app, which can be used on a mobile device or through the desktop platform.
*NOTE: You must log in using the same email address you used to register for the convention in Eventbrite.
Once the app is installed and you’ve logged in, you can create your personal profile, view session details, connect with other attendees and more:
- Create your own conference schedule
- Join one of 120 sessions (panels, trainings and keynotes) live as they happen.
- Connect and chat with other attendees
- See when your favorite speakers are presenting
- Learn more about our sponsors and exhibitors
- Visit our sponsors’ live video chat rooms, where some will show off new products, hold Q&As and talk about employment opportunities
- Get breaking news from conference organizers and more
All 120+ hours of content will be recorded and archived, so you can continue to watch sessions in the app after the conference has ended.
If you used the conference app last year or in Philadelphia in 2019, follow these instructions.
If this is your first time attending, follow these instructions to get started.
We recommend the desktop platform for the best conference experience, but you can also access the conference from your mobile phone or tablet. For the desktop platform, Chrome works best. And remember, you must log in using the same email you used to register in Eventbrite. We have created a document called Getting the Most Out of the App which you may find helpful.
In October, registered attendees will receive an email with instructions on how to claim your official NN21 T-shirt, which we’ll mail directly to you.
Keep an eye out for additional emails about this year’s agenda and speaker lineup, plus other opportunities for Netroots Nation attendees. And consider following us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram if you use those platforms, as we share event updates and news from our partners there as well.