Whether you’re a grassroots activist, brand new organizer or digital director, our training sessions will teach you how be to more effective in your work. Our training program covers a breadth of skill levels, from basic to experienced online organizing, as well as trainings on communications, operations and grassroots organizing/campaigns.
Read on for a peek at our training program for 2023. To view all of our trainings via our searchable agenda, click here.
Looking for sessions on how to build a thriving, healthy organization or campaign? Then these trainings are for you.
- Equitable Hiring Strategies for Progressive Groups
- Cybersecurity in the Age of Remote Work: How to Protect Yourself and Your Org
- Join Forces, Build Power! Compliance Rules Nonprofit Coalitions Need to Know
These trainings cover the skills needed to do great digital organizing. We’ve got sessions for beginners and more experienced organizers.
- How to Build Your Email List Ethically and Sustainably
- Conversational AI and SEO for Changing Hearts and Minds
- 2023 Social Media Platforms: Beyond the Big 5
Want to get more media coverage or looking to improve your messaging and media presence? Then these sessions are for you.
- Data Storytelling: Building Your Messages with Data
- Are You Prepared? A Simulation on Crisis Communication
- Golden Moments: Working with the Media to Enhance Your Campaign
Looking to hone your offline activism skills? These sessions on topics like advocacy, direct action and voter contact are for you.
- Prioritizing Accessibility in Advocacy
- How to Build a Powerful Deep Canvass Program
- Relational Organizing: Base-Building and Off-Year Organizing