Below you’ll find information relating to items that may be part of your Sponsor Benefit Package. Please refer to your agreement to identify your specific benefits. If you have questions about your benefits or need additional information, please contact us! We’re here to help.
For questions on benefits, registrations, reg bag materials, program ads, please contact:
Linda Lee, email@example.com
Deadlines and answers to frequently asked questions are listed below. Consider bookmarking this page for future reference.
|By ???||High-res logo and description due to Carolyn|
|By July 14||Program ad due to Carolyn|
|By ???||Reg bag items received at warehouse|
|By Aug. 9||Register for Netroots Nation 2017|
|Aug. 10-13||Netroots Nation 2017 in Atlanta|
If we have your logo and description from last year, you’re set. If your logo or description has changed, or if you’re a new sponsor (welcome aboard!), please email Carolyn the following:
- Your logo should be high resolution for printing in the program and on-site signage. Vector files (.eps or .ai) are preferred.
- Your description should no more than 50 words. To get an idea of what others say, check out our sponsor page.
The earlier we get your logo and description, the better! To ensure that your materials are included in the program and on on-site signage, we must receive them by July 14.
If your sponsorship includes a program ad, please review the specs and deadlines below. Please double check your sponsor agreement to confirm what size ad you’re receiving.
- Full page ads are 7.5” wide x 10” tall.
- Half page ads are 7.5” wide x 4.75” tall.
- Quarter page ads are 3.5” wide x 4.75” tall.
- All ads are full color. High res PDF file is preferred.
- Email your print-ready ad to Carolyn no later than July 14.
Registration Bag Insert
If your sponsorship includes the ability to insert an item into our registration bags, your items must be received at the warehouse by NEED DATE HERE. If you have questions or want suggestions about what type of items to send, please let us know.
- If a reg bag insert is one of your benefits but you do not intend to send an insert, please let Carolyn know.
- Send no more than 1,700 items.
- If you are sending an item for insertion, please email the following information to Carolyn by DATE NEEDED:
- Item description
- Number of items
- Number of boxes (if known)
- Shipping information (tracking number is important)
- Your items must be received at our warehouse by DATE NEEDED.
- Download REG BAG ITEMS ONLY shipping labels, fill the labels out and apply to all boxes. You will use a different label for sending items to an exhibit booth.
Need a printer? We recommend the wonderful folks at One United Productions. They specialize in USA/union-made items.
You should have received an email with a link to set up the registrations included with your sponsorship. You may also have access to a number of discounted registrations to use for other members of your organization. If you have questions about your registrations, please email Carolyn.
You are responsible for booking your own travel and hotel, but we do have a special Netroots Nation rate at the Hyatt Regency Downtown. OUR HOTEL BLOCK FILLS UP FAST SO RESERVE YOUR ROOM EARLY.
Town Square Information
The Town Square will once again be a hub of activity at Netroots Nation, with booths, an attendee lounge and game area, concessions, book signings, media broadcasts and other fun features. If your sponsorship includes a booth and you have questions, please contact Linda Lee.
|Exhibit Booth Deadlines|
|June 13th to
|Warehouse Receiving Dates|
|June 24th||Furniture and Services Discount Order Deadline|
|July 13th||Booth Set-up 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|July 14th||Booth Set-up 8:00 am – 9:45 am
Town Square open 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
|July 15th||Town Square open 11:30 am – 5:15 pm|
|July 16th||Town Square open 10:15 pm – 3:00 pm
Booth Dismantle 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
There are two ways you can ship your booth materials: Advanced Warehouse Receiving (less expensive) or Direct to the Show Site. Heritage Trade Show Services recommends shipping to the Advanced Warehouse if possible. Shipping labels for either location are included in the Exhibitor Kit from Heritage Trade Services, or you can download Booth Shipping Labels here. Please make sure your booth number is on ALL shipped boxes.
Advanced Warehouse Receiving
Materials received outside of these dates will incur a steep surcharge.
Direct to Show Site
You are permitted to carry items in yourself during booth set-up hours.
Ordering furniture, electricity and other services: Your 10’ x 10’ booth comes with a 6’ table, two chairs and a wastebasket. Within a few days of receiving your booth assignment, Heritage Trade Services will send you a log-in to their website. You can use this to order any additional furniture and show services you might like, including:
- Additional furniture or carpet
- Electricity for your booth
- VPN lines for steaming internet (Note: Basic wireless is provided for free in the Town Square. This will allow you to check emails, surf the net, etc.)
- Freight handling
The Heritage Trade Show Services site also provides important information in relation to your booth such as installation/dismantle hours and important deadlines. You will need your booth number to place an order.
If you have questions about this ordering process, please contact Heritage Trade Show Services at 314-534-8500.
Show colors: Booth colors are listed below.
- 8’ Back drape: Blue/Gray
- 6’ x 30” Skirted Table: Blue
- 3’ Side drape: Blue
- Booths are not carpeted. If wish to order carpet, you must order it through Heritage Trade Services.
Town Square Location: The Town Square is located in XXX of the Hyatt Regency Downtown.
Concessions: There will be a concession area in the Town Square (in the back near the game area).
Netroots Nation mobile app: Please fill out this form so we can include information about your booth in our mobile app.
Town Square-Only passes: If you have staff who will be working your booth but have not paid for a registration, they must have a Town Square-Only pass. Please contact Linda for these passes.
Marketing your booth: Want tips on how to get attendees to your booth? Contact Linda for ideas! Don’t forget to use the hashtag #NN17 across your social media platforms to promote your booth before and during Netroots Nation. Also, add yourself as an attendee to the Netroots Nation app so people can start networking with you right away.
Security: Though there will be security staff in the Town Square after-hours, we suggest taking valuables (including laptops, mobile devices and customer information you might be collecting) with you at the end of each day.