Each year our agenda includes panels on almost every progressive issue, from current battles to long-term movement strategy. Our 2023 agenda will be released in May. Below, you’ll find some sample sessions from our 2022 event.
Many of our sessions look beyond the current news cycle and challenge attendees to think big picture and long-term.
Big-picture panels include:
- Big Tech’s Threat to Democracy: The Double-Edged Sword of Social Media
- Election Subversion: The Role of State Legislatures in the Fight for Democracy
- Our Values In Action: Union Organizing in the Progressive Movement
These panels focus on issues ranging from climate change to economic justice and how progressives are moving that issue forward.
Issue-focused panels include:
- How Democrats Can Run on Climate—and Win—in 2022 and Beyond
- Defenders of Democracy: The Battle for Choice at the State and Local Level
- Building a Movement for Gun Violence Prevention
Some panels break down valuable lessons learned from past campaigns or discuss strategy for upcoming election cycles.
Campaign-focused panels include:
- Building the Bench: Racial Equity and Diversity Downballot
- Defending the 2024 Election Today: How Down-Ballot 2022 Wins Can Protect 2024
- Can Democrats Speak to Black-specific Racial Issues and Win?
These panels focus on cutting-edge tools, tactics and best practices that can be applied to any issue or campaign.
Tactical panels include:
- How to Avoid Being So Data-Driven That You Miss Underrepresented Audiences
- How You Can Help Save Email from Spammers and Scammers
- Scaling Relational Programs to Mobilize, Persuade, and Win?