FOLLOW AT HOME GUIDE FOR SATURDAY, 6/22
The following keynotes and panels will be streaming live. All times are pacific time. Full descriptions of each session are available here.
10:30 to 11:45 a.m.
- Lessons from the Least Horrible Super PACs of 2012
- Mis-Education of Bloggers: What You Don’t Know About Education Reform and Communities of Color
- The California Comeback: How Progressives Stopped California’s Decline
- Artists for Justice: How Artists are Transforming the Narrative on Immigration and Equality
Noon to 1:15 p.m.
1:30 to 2:45 p.m.
- How We Used the Internet to Help Win the Presidential Election
- Stopping the Next Depression: Banks are Still too Big to Fail
- Disarming the NRA: Debunking Misinformation on Guns and Gun Violence
- So You Want to Be a Pundit? Women Progressives on the Keys to Success
3 to 4:15 p.m.
- Never Too Early: Q&A on the 2014 Elections and Lessons from 2012
- Building a Productive Partnership Between Tech and the Progressive Community
- Reclaiming Family Values from the Right
- Organizing Support for Abortion Rights in Hostile Territory
4:30 to 5:45 p.m.
Also, keynote pages will be updated with tweets, video and pictures after the sessions.