Would your nonprofit or small business like a free booth in the 2013 Netroots Nation Community and Exhibit Hall in San Jose, CA? Then enter our “Grab a Booth” contest!
In an effort to bring in new community organizations that might have fewer resources, we will offer six free booths in this year’s Exhibit Hall. The top three vote-getters in our online contest will automatically get a booth in the Hall. The rest of the entrants will go through a second round where a panel of judges will decide, based on merit, which three entrants will receive the last three spots.
And to sweeten the deal, the top three vote-getters will also receive two comped registrations each to Netroots Nation. What a deal!
“How do I enter?” I’m glad you asked. Details and rules below.
The deadline to enter the contest is Monday, February 25, 2013
Rules of the 2013 Netroots Nation “Grab a Booth” Exhibit Hall Contest
- The top three vote-getters in our online contest will automatically get a booth in the Hall plus two comped registration passes for Netroots Nation 2013. The rest of the entrants will go through a second round where a panel of judges will decide, based on merit, which three entrants will receive the last three spots.
- Non-profit c3 and c4 organizations and qualified small businesses who have never exhibited at YearlyKos/Netroots Nation are eligible to enter this contest to win a free booth at the 2013 Netroots Nation in San Jose.
- Qualified organizations will submit their entry online. Entries will be allowed within a two week period starting Monday, February 11th and ending Monday, February 25th.
- Next, get your supporters to start voting for you! Voting will take place online with the general public between Tuesday, February 26th and Tuesday, March 12th. A Facebook “like” button will be used to vote for entrants.
- All winners will be announced no later than Monday, March 19th.
- Winners will be responsible for any additional booth charges incurred such as electricity or material handling.
With more than 3,000 people attending Netroots Nation last year as well as the growing popularity of our Community and Exhibit Hall, this is a great chance for your group or company to get in front of engaged progressives from throughout the country.