We recognize that your privacy is important. The information below outlines the types of personal information we may receive and collect, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard your information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us. We may update this policy from time to time.
Personal information and other data we collect
- Netroots Nation collects personal information when you register for events, sign up for our email list, sign petitions, donate or otherwise voluntarily provide such information to us or third party vendors we are working with to deliver services.
- Netroots Nation collects personal and financial information when we process credit card transactions. These transactions are generally processed by third parties, and we ensure that all reasonable security measures are in place to protect this information.
- Netroots Nation’s servers automatically record information when you visit our website, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language and the date and time of your request.
- We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested such as delivering email, printing badges, shipping products, etc.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve Netroots Nation services.
- We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of Netroots Nation.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm.
- We will not sell your personal information to any third party.
- We offer choices when we ask for personal information whenever reasonably possible.
- We make good faith efforts to provide access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it when reasonably possible.